- Product Details
- Powerful 4.0 AMP motor with less weight (3.5 lbs.)
- Variable speed (0 - 2,400 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Compact design (10-5/8" long and 2-5/8" head width) for use when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications
- Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over-tightening of fasteners
- Built-in clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Small diameter barrel grip for easy handling
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Double insulated
Includes: (1) Drill Chuck, (1) Chuck Key, (1) Key Holder, and (1) Side Handle
- Capacity (steel): 3/8"
- Capacity (wood): 13/16"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0-2,400 rpm
- AMPS: 4
- Overall Length: 10-5/8"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.