- Product Details
The versatile 1/2" Drill combines durability and power for industrial applications. Has a powerful 6.5 AMP motor, and an industrial metal gear housing for durability. The variable speed trigger allows increased versatility, with a side handle that can be attached to either side of the tool It has a compact design with less weight (only 4.8 lbs.).
- Powerful 6.5 AMP motor for improved performance
- Variable speed (0 - 550 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Heavy duty industrial 1/2" drill chuck engineered for positive bit retention
- Compact with less weight (4.8 lbs.)
- Side handle can be attached on either side of the tool
- Large and conveniently located reversing switch and lock-on button
- Large 2-position side handle for increased operator comfort and control
- Convenient belt clip
- Double insulated
Includes: (1) Chuck Key, (1) Side Handle, and (1) Drill Chuck
- Steel: 1/2"
- Wood: 1-3/8"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 550 rpm
- AMPS: 6.5
- Handle: Pistol
- Power Type: Corded
- Overall Length: 11/1/4"
- Weight: 4.8 lbs.