- Product Details
The Makita 3/4 in. Hammer Drill is powered by a 6.6 AMP motor that is engineered for the most demanding applications. The HP2050F features a torque-limiting clutch that disengages automatically if the bit binds, and two-mode operation for "hammering with rotation" or "hammering only." Additional features include less weight (only 5.6 lbs.), a large trigger switch, and an ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort. The HP2050F also features an LED light for improved visibility, and a variable speed dial that allows the user to match the speed to the application.
- Powerful 6.6 AMP motor for the most demanding applications
- Conveniently-located 2-mode switch allows for fast mode changes between "Rotation Only" and "Hammering with Rotation"
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,200 & 0-2,900 RPM) with variable speed control dial
- Built-in clutch engineered to reduce gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Positive stop mode selector prevents accidental mode disengagement
- Large trigger switch and 360° swivel side handle for added comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- Lightweight (5.6 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue
- Designed for low noise and reduced vibration
- Air vent holes supply required ventilation while protecting motor from dust and debris
Includes: (1) Side Handle, (1) Depth Gauge, (1) Chuck Key, and (1) Tool Case
- Concrete: 3/4"
- Steel (low, high): 1/2", 5/16"
- Wood (low, high): 1-9/16", 1"
- No Load Speed (2 speed): 0 - 1,200 rpm/0 - 2,900 rpm
- Blows per minute (2 speed): 0 - 24,000 bpm/0 - 58,000 bpm
- AMPS: 6.6 amps
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Power Type: Corded
- LED Light: Yes
- Overall Length: 14-1/4"
- Weight: 5.6 lbs.