- Product Details
Makita SDS-Plus rotary hammer bits are engineered with a central guiding action for accurate holes. The special impact grade carbide extends the useful life of the bit, and its efficiency. These bits are engineered for reduced vibration.
- Engineered for reduced vibration and noise emissions
- Central guiding action for accurate holes
- Special impact grade carbide
- For drilling holes in a variety of masonry materials including concrete
- For use with rotary hammers that accept bits with SDS-PLUS shanks
- Shank type: SDS