- Product Details
The Makita 6408 3/8 in. drill has a powerful 4.9 AMP motor with variable speed (0-2500) for a range of applications. Convenience features include a keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal, and an in-line design with a large trigger switch for easy operation. The 6408 has a lower decibel rating (79dB) for quieter operation.
- Powerful 4.9 AMP motor for improved performance
- Keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal
- Low decibel rating (79dB) for quieter operation
- Variable speed (0-2,500 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- In-line handle design for better control
- Large trigger switch for comfortable operation
- Large recessed lock-on button
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- All-ball bearing construction for durability and longer tool life
- (1) 3/8" Keyless Drill Chuck (763132-1)
- Capacity (steel): 3/8"
- Capacity (wood): 1"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,500 rpm
- AMPS: 4.9 amps
- Overall Length: 10-9/32"
- Handle: Pistol
- Power Type: Corded
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.