- Product Details
Makita's 4-1/2" Angle Grinder combines 7/5 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial performance. The 9557PB deliver 11,000 RPM, with soft start for smooth start-ups.
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for high output power
- Compact design with small 2-1/2" diameter barrel and weighs only 4.5 lbs. for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the drive gear and bearings from contamination for longer tool life
- Lock-on/off feature for continuous operation
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Extra large paddle switch for easy operation
- Push button spindle lock for operator convenience
Includes: (1) 4-1/2" Grinding Wheel, (1) 4-1/2" Wheel Guard, (1) Lock Nut, (1) Lock Nut Wrench, (1) Side Handle, and (1) Inner Flange.
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Amps: 7.5 amps
- No Load Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Spindle Thread: 5/8-11 UNC
- Lock-On Switch: Yes
- Lock-Off Switch: Yes
- Power Type: Corded
- Overall Length: 10-3/4"
- Net Weight: 4.5 lbs