- Product Details
Makita’s 1/4" Die Grinder (model GD0601) combines power and speed with motor-protection features for improved grinding performance. The GD0601 is engineered with a powerful AC/DC motor with 25,000 RPM in a slim body design, and a conveniently located slide-switch for on/off function. This combination of power and ease-of-use features makes the GD0601 ideal for a range of grinding tasks.
- Powerful 3.5 AMP motor delivers 25,000 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Lower noise at 73dB(A)
- Small diameter barrel grip for added comfort
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool's air output away from the user's face
- Round-shaped collet nut is engineered to prevent damages/scratches to workpiece
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
Includes: (1) 1/4" Collet and (2) Spanner Wrench
- Collet: 1/4"
- Max. Wheel Diameter: 1-1/2"
- No Load Speed: 25,000 rpm
- AMPS: 3.5
- Lock-On Switch: Yes
- Overall Length: 14-1/8"
- Weight: 3.7 lbs.