- Product Details
The Makita JR3050T Reciprocating Saw combines a powerful 9 AMP motor with less weight (7.3 pounds) for all day use and improved performance.
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
- "Tool-less" blade change and shoe adjustment for fast blade installation and removal
- Long 1-1/8" stroke for faster cutting
- Well-balanced design (only 7.3 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue and all-day use
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- All-ball and needle bearing construction for longer tool life
- Large 2-finger trigger with lock-on button for added convenience
- Soft grip and handle for increased comfort
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and general construction
- Double insulated
Includes: (1) 6" 6TPI All-Purpose Blade, (1) 6" 18TPI Metal Cutting Blade and (1) Tool Case
- Length of stroke: 1-1/8"
- Strokes per minute (variable speed): 0 - 2,800 spm
- AMPS: 11 amps
- Power Type: Corded
- Length: 17-3/4"
- Weight: 7.3 lbs.