- Product Details
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (13.2 lbs.) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Oil bath technology is created with a built-in fan and sealed gear housing to ensure 100% oil surface coating for less maintenance
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90°) with positive stops at 22.5°and 45°
- High quality, heat treated hypoid steel gears are engineered for less maintenance
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 4,500 RPM with compressed winding technology to keep the overall size more compact yet deliver jobsite durability
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by, but never in the way
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced 10 ft. power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs
- Includes a premium 7-1/4" carbide tipped framing blade that cuts 50% faster and lasts 2x longer
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) 7-1/4" 24T Ultra-Coated Framing Blade
- Blade diameter: 7/1-4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-3/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-3/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50°): 1-9/16"
- No Load Speed: 4,500rpm
- Watts Out: 2,300
- Amps: 15
- Length: 17-3/4"
- Weight: 13.2 lbs.