- Product Details
The Gemini A AO Type 27 grinding wheel is a cost-effective and dependable choice for smoothing welds and for stock removal applications. Use this versatile 1/4-inch-thick wheel with your right angle grinder at a 30-degree angle for offhand stock removal, weld smoothing and beveling a variety of metals, including stainless and hard and soft carbon steels. With an aluminum-oxide abrasive and a solid performance bond, this wheel delivers both a consistent cut rate and good wheel life.
- Quality aluminum oxide for consistent performance at a economical price
- Solid performance bond designed for consistent cut rate while retaining good wheel life
- 1/4" thick depressed center wheel designed to be used at a 30 degree angle on a right angle grinder for offhand stock removal, smoothing welds, and beveling on the bottom/face of the wheel
- Versatile, general purpose specification for removing stock on a variety of materials including 400 series stainless, hard carbon steels, soft carbon steels
- Diameter: 5"
- Thickness: 1/4"
- Arbor-Hole: 7/8"
- Abrasive: Aluminum Oxide
- Wheel Type: Type 27
- Model: Gemini
- Max Operating Speed: 12,225 RPM