- Product Details
The Millermatic 211 MIG Welder welds material from 24-gauge to 3/8" thick in a single pass.
- Advanced Auto-Set - Advanced Auto-Set now includes five different wire/gas combinations and .024", .030" and .035" wires. The easiest welder to use just became more versatile.
- Inverter Technology - Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38 lb machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
- Quick Select Drive Roll - Quick Select drive roll makes setup quicker by offering three grooves; two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
- Auto Spool Gun Detect - Auto Spool Gun Detect automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
- Fan-on-Demand - Fan-On-Demand power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
- Multi-Voltage Plug - MVP allows connection to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools; simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
- New Drive System - Angled cast-aluminum drive system with calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15' MIG guns.
- Smooth Start - Smooth-Start provides a smooth, spatter-free start. It's the best-starting machine in the small MIG machine category.
Includes: Millermatic 211, Hook-and-Loop Cord Wraps, 6.5' Power Cord & MVP Adapter Plugs for 120V & 240V, 10' MDX-100 MIG Gun, 10' Work Cable & Clamp, Argon and AR/CO2 Mix Regulator/Flow Gauge w/ Hose, .030" Spool of Hobart Solid Wire, (2) Contact Tips for .030" Wire, Quick-Select Drive Roll for .024" or .030"/.035" Solid Wire, and .030"/.035" Flux-Cored Wire, and Material Thickness Gauge.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux-Cored (FCAW)
- Input Power:
- 120V: 24.3 A, single-phase, 50/60 Hz
- 240V: 16.6 A, single-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Rated Output:
- 120V: 115 A @ 19.8 VDC, 20% duty cycle
- 240V: 150 A @ 21.5 VDC, 40% duty cycle
- Welding Amperage Range: 30 - 230 A
- Wire Feed Speed: 60 - 600 IPM
- Wire Type & Diameter:
- Solid/Stainless Steel: .024" - .035"
- Flux-Cored: .030" - .045"
- Max Open-Circuit Voltage: 54 V
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 12.5" x 11.25" x 20.5"
- Weight: 38 lbs.