- Product Details
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (tool only) delivers a full 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque and 18% more speed, yet it is more compact and weighs less than the previous model. Has the torque and speed that contractors demand, and it is engineered for increased resistance to water and dust. For drilling and driving, Makita has delivered a total solution. (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers an industry-leading 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque, 33% more than the previous model
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-400 & 0-2,000 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer applications
- Compact design at only 8-7/8" long and weighs only 5.1 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operations in harsh jobsite conditions
- All metal gears and aluminum gear housing for maximum jobsite durability
- Shift-Lock™ Drive System quickly shifts between modes
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow enhanced illumination of work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 21 clutch setting for optimal fastening torque control
- Battery and charger sold separately
Includes: (1) Side Handle, (1) Depth Gauge, and (1) Belt Clip
- Steel: 1/2"
- Wood: 3"
- Masonry: 5/8"
- No Load Speed (2 speed):
- Low: 0 - 400 RPM
- High: 0 - 2,000 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (2 speed):
- Low: 0 - 6,000 BPM
- High: 0 - 30,000 BPM
- Max Torque (in. lbs.): 750
- Battery: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 8-7/8"
- Net Weight (with battery): 5.1 lbs