- Product Details
The Precision TIG® 275 is a versatile shop machine ideal for any type of TIG or Stick welding maintenance application, including the use of 5/32" stick electrode. The Precision TIG 275 features the patented Micro-Start™ II Technology, which enhances starting and arc stability, and provides for more precise welds and crater fills.
- Patented Micro-Start II Technology - Delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for both AC and DC welding.
- AC Auto Balance® - Automatically sets the optimal cleaning vs. penetration levels for great looking aluminum welds.
- High duty cycles - 275 amps at 40% duty cycle.
- Widest output range in its class - 2-340 amps for both AC and DC.
- Add an optional Under-Cooler Cart - For extra storage and water-cooled applications.
- Built-in storage compartment - With removeable tray for torch consumables.
- Excellent stick welder - Even with Fleetweld® 5P (E6010) with new Automatic Hot Start and Auto Adaptive Arc Force controls.
- 115 volt auxiliary power receptacles - Great for powering an optional water cooler or power tools.
- Water-cooled torch connections with no adapters required - Side mounted, out of the way, and well protected.
Includes: Precision TIG 275 Welder, Under-Cooler Cart Water Cooler, Foot Amptrol, Harris Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10' Hose Kit, PTW-20 250A 25' Water Cooled Torch, Zippered Torch Cover W/ 25' Cable Assembly, PTW-20 Series Parts Kit (KP510), (2) Water Hose, 15' 2/0 Work Cable and Clamp, and Adapter for optional PTA-9 or -17 Torch (3/8").
- Input Power: 208/230/460/1/60
- Rated Output:
- Input Current:
- 40% Duty Cycle: 104/94/47A
- 60% Duty Cycle: 86/78/39
- Output Range:
- DC: 2-340A
- AC: 2-340A
- Max OCV: 75V
- Dimension (HxWxD): 49.7" x 28" x 41"
- Weight: 683 lbs.