- Product Details
With Micro-Start II Technology and our new and improved AC Auto Balance® on board, the Precision TIG® 275 delivers unrivaled starting and welding at low amperages and improved AC aluminum welding performance.
- Patented Micro-Start II Technology - Delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for both AC and DC welding.
- AC Auto Balance® - Automatically sets the optimal cleaning vs. penetration levels for great looking aluminum welds.
- High duty cycles - 275 amps at 40% duty cycle.
- Widest output range in its class - 2-340 amps for both AC and DC.
- Add an optional Under-Cooler Cart - For extra storage and water-cooled applications.
- Built-in storage compartment - With removeable tray for torch consumables.
- Excellent stick welder - Even with Fleetweld® 5P (E6010) with new Automatic Hot Start and Auto Adaptive Arc Force controls.
- 115 volt auxiliary power receptacles - Great for powering an optional water cooler or power tools.
- Water-cooled torch connections with no adapters required - Side mounted, out of the way, and well protected.
Includes: Precision TIG® 275 (208/230/460/1/60), Under-Cooler cart water cooler, Foot Amptrol, Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft.hose kit, PTW-20 Pro-Torch TIG Torch (250 amp, 25 ft.), Zippered torch cover, Parts kit, Water hose (2 included), 15', 2/0 Work cable and clamp, and adapter for optional PTA-9 or -17 Torch (3/8 in.)
- Input Power: 208/230/460/1/60
- Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle @ 40°C: 275A/31V/40%
- Input Current @ Rated Output: 80/72/36A with PFC/104/94/47A w/o PFC
- Output Range:
- DC: 2-340A
- AC: 2-340A
- Max OCV: 75V
- Dimension (HxWxD): 49.7" x 28" x 41"
- Net Weight: 641lbs