- Product Details
Professional features, like the most auxiliary power and the widest output range in its class, make the Precision TIG® 225 a great value.
- 5-230 amps is the widest welding range in its class
- Patented Micro-Start II Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for AC and DC welding
- FREE TIG Pulser Optimal heat input control results in reduced warping and burnthrough on thin materials and improved appearance
- Excellent Stick Welder even with Fleetweld® 5P (E6010)
- AC Auto Balance® automatically sets the optimal cleaning vs. penetration levels for great looking aluminum welds
- Standard NEMA 6-50 plug on 9 ft. (2.7 m) input power cord with receptacle. (208/230 volt models only).115 volt auxiliary power receptacles with 20 amp service reliably powers water coolers or other tools (208/230V model only, all other models 6 amps)
- Standard torch parts storage compartment and cable hanger keeps you organized
- Ready-Pak® models include a Pro-Torch® PTA-17 air-cooled 150 amp torch with 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) Ultra-Flex cable
- Fan-As-Needed (F.A.N.) prevents overheating. F.A.N. reduces power consumption noise, motor wear and dust in the machine
- CSA C/US certified
Includes: Precision TIG 225, Torch Parts Storage Compartment, Torch Hanger, 10' Work Cable & Clamp, Removable Lift Eye, 9' Input Power Cord with NEMA 6-50P Plug, NEMA 6-50R Receptacle, TIG Procedure Guide, GTAW (TIG) Handbook, 150A PTA-17 1-Piece TIG Torch, 12' (3.6 m) Ultra-Flex Cable, Twist Mate adapter, 3/32' 2% Ceriated Tungsten, Collet & Collet Body, 7/16' Alumina Nozzle, Long Back Cap, Gas Regulator W/ Hose, Foot Amptrol w/ 25' Cable Assmebly, and Understorage Cart.
- Input Power: 208/230/1/60
- Rated Output:
- Input Current:
- 40% Duty Cycle: 61/55
- 60% Duty Cycle: 52/47
- Output Range:
- AC: 5-230A
- DC: 5-230A
- Max OCV: 75V
- Dimensions(HxWxD): 31.2 in x 19.8 in x 38 in
- Weight: 261 lbs.