- Product Details
The POWER MIG 260 welding machine sets the standard for MIG and Flux-Cored welding in light industrial shop fabrication, maintenance, and repair work. The 7" color display with automatic controls make setup and operation intuitive and simple. The POWER MIG 260 welder offers superior welding performance and a multitude of professional features.
- Simplified - Visualize your weld with ArcFX technology, Ready.Set.Weld quick set-up, automatic settings, provides optimal weld parameters, and universal input voltage.
- Innovative - 7" Color Display, memory capability, and auto calibration that optimizes push-pull aluminum performance.
- Ergonomic - Easy to view and adjust settings, tilting gas bottle tray, front access to 115V outlet and gun connections, small footprint.
- Advanced Features - Automatic settings provide optimal weld parameters, memory capability has the ability to load and save weld settings, Run-in adjustable speed at which wire strikes the plate to enhance starting, Burnback adjustable time delay between turning off the arc and the wire feed to prevent wire sticking to the puddle, and spot timer with adjustable arc time for repetitive tack and spot welds.
Includes: Maxtrac Wire Drive, Magnum PRO 250L Welding Gun, Quick Storage Accessories, 10' Work Cable w/ Clamp, Gas Regulator, 10' Power Cable w/ Plug.
- Input Power: 208/230/460/575/1/60
- Rated Output: 250A/26.5V/40%
- Input Current: 59/55/27/21
- Output Range: 30 - 300 A
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 50 - 700 IPM
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 37.3" x 18" x 40.4"
- Weight: 247 lbs.