- Product Details
The Degree Level is a shirt pocket sized degree dial level that makes it easy to establish angles, set tanks, layout key ways and measure decline or slope.
- It has strong magnets in the base for easy hands-off use and can even hold the end of a tape measure for solo use
- Great level for getting angles on hard to reach pipe or structural steel details
- The dial is in 2.5° increments with spring tension for smooth operation
- Tool is machined from aluminum and anodized for a protective finish
- Ship builders love this handy tool
WARNING: Excessive heat can damage the magnets. Keep magnet away from sensitive electronic devices.
- Material: Aluminum
- Dial: 2-1/2° Increments, Numbered every 10°
- Pull Power: 25 lbs
- Dimensions (WxLxD): 2" x 2-1/2" x 5/8"