- Product Details
The DWE4559N Angle Grinder has a high power 4.7 HP motor with overload protection and 6,500 rpm for optimal material removal with 9" grinding wheels. Dust Ejection System prevents harmful dirst from entering the motor.
- High power 4.7 HP, 6,500 rpm motor provides overload protection provides higher operating speeds under load.
- Dust Ejection System increases brush life and protects the motor from damaging particles entering the air intake that would otherwise abrade the motor.
- Anti-vibe trigger handle reduces user fatigue caused by vibration.
- Light weight design lessens user fatigue.
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage.
- Low-profile gearcase allows for work in tight areas.
- 6,500 rpm provides optimal material removal with 9" grinding wheels.
- Brush window allows for quick brush replacement.
- Quick-Change Guard allows user to quickly adjust guard to redirect sparks.
- Soft grip trigger handle provides greater comfort and control.
- Thick, "S" style cord takes the abuse of the job site and shop environments providing durability and long life for the cord set.
- 3-position side handle provides improved ergonomics for specific applications.
- This product runs off of AC/DC power.
Includes: 9" Guard and 3-Position Side Handle.
- Amps: 15 A
- Max Watts Output: 3,450 W
- Motor Abrasion Protection: Yes
- No Load Speed: 6,500 RPM
- Peak Horsepower: 4.7 HP
- Power Tool Type: Corded
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Steel-Cut Gears: Yes
- Tool Length: 20-3/4"
- Wheel Diameter: 9"
- Weight: 12.1 lbs.