- Product Details
Works well with carbide burrs, sanding and lap wheels, cut-off wheels and mounted points. Designed with a 1/4 in. collet with a 1/8 in. reducing sleeve to help you maintain a solid grip, this grinder also has a paddle switch with a locking button for added comfort and safety. Sturdy, strong and rock solid, this tool is well made and will not bog you down no matter how long the job lasts.
- 4.2 Amp, 25,000 rpm motor provides high power and speed for all 1-1/2" grinding applications
- AC/DC capacity works off welding machines and generators for increased productivity and versatility
- Convenient paddle switch with lock-on button for easy gripping
- Precision 1/4" collet securely holds all proper accessories (1/8" reducing sleeve as optional accessory)
- This product runs off of AC/DC power
Includes: 2 wrenches and 1/4" collet
- Amps: 4.2 A
- Max Watts Out: 330 W
- No Load Speed: 25,000 rpm
- Power Tool Type: Corded
- Spindle Thread: 1/4" Collet
- Tool Length: 14"
- Tool Weight: 3.65 lbs