- Product Details
The DW130V 1/2" Spade Handle Drill features variable speed reversible switch to reduce air bubbles when mixing mud. 120V motor delivers 0-550 rpm to increase torque for drilling and mud mixing. Lightweight and comfortable grip to minimize downtime.
- Variable speed reversible switch reduces air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling.
- 0-550 rpm provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing.
- 9.0 AMPS, 120V motor provides enough power for any job site application.
- 7.5 lbs. increases user productivity and decreases user fatigue.
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort.
- 2-position rear spade handle and 3-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications.
Includes: 3-Position Side Handle, Chuck Key with Holder, and 2-Position Rear Spade Handle.
- Amps: 9 A
- Twist Bit: 1/2"
- Hole Saw: 3"
- Hole Saw: 5"
- Spade Bit: 1-1/2"
- Auger Bit: 1-1/2"
- Self-Feed: 2-9/16
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- No Load Speed: 0 - 550 RPM
- Power Tool Type: Corded