- Product Details
- The degree level is a shirt pocket size (1-1/2” x 2-3/8” x 5/8” thick) degree dial level that makes it easy to establish angles, set tanks, layout keyways and measure decline or slope.
- The level body is permanently marked in 2.5° increments and numbered every 10 degrees.
- It has strong magnets in the base for easy hands-off use and can even hold the end of a tape measure for solo use.
- Great level for getting angles on hard to reach pipe or structural steel details.
- Tool is machined from aluminum and anodized for a protective finish
- 2-3/8 inch in Length
- 1-1/2 inch in Width
- Marked in 2-1/2 Degree Increments
- Numbered every 10 Degrees
- Magnet in Base