- Product Details
Weldmark prides itself on providing the highest quality welding safety equipment possible. The Weldmark "Steel Works" welding helmet has become an industry standard for high quality, safe, and affordable welding helmets. Recent additions of the Real View 2.5 AutoDarkening Technology along with the 6-point adjustable articulating headgear make for one of the most comfortable helmets available. No matter if you are just beginning to weld, or if you are a seasoned pro, the features, quality, and value of this helmet is exactly what you are looking for.
3 Year Warranty Included through Weldmark!
- Real View 2.5 Lens Technology - Allows for a 2.5 shade light state while not welding. When welding, this technology provides more real view colors allowing the user a better view of their welding area.
- 6-Point Adjustable and Articulating Headgear - Provides a more natural feel by securing lower on the operator's head for added comfort.
- High Performance Lens - The lens is powered by two AAA replaceable batteries. You can adjust from shade 9 up to shade 13. There are also dials for adjusting the sensitivity and the delay speed of the lens. The lens has auto on/off, has low amp TIG rating of 5 amps and high quality lens performance of DIN 1/1/1/2.
Includes: (2) Replacement AAA Batteries.
- Lens Clarity: 1/1/1/2
- Shade: 9 - 13 Variable
- Viewing Area: 3.86" x 1.73"
- Darkening Time: 1/25,000 sec
- TIG Rating: 5 Amps
- ANSI Spec: Z87.1-2003
- Lens Performance: EN 379 (DIN 1/2/1/2)
- Weight: 18 Oz.