The EDGE Series Regulators are the newest, and most innovative design brought to the welding industry since the early 1900s. The Victor EDGE Regulator has breathed new life into gas control technology. The Victor Professional Edge Series regulator is the most user friendly regulator on the market. Its advanced design is the smallest, lightest, and most compact industrial regulator on the market today. The Regulator maintains good flow performance across a full range of cylinder pressures. The Victor Professional Edge Series Regulator meets or exceeds all industry standards. It passes all CGA e-4 compliance testing, including the Heat Oxygen Impact Test and all requirements of the UL 252 Standard for Compressed Gas Regulators. The Edge Regulator has the highest resistance to oxygen related fires in the industry. It passes the stringent ASTM G-175 promoted ignition test.
- Easy to use adjusting knob
- Gauges feature high contrast graphics for easier readability
- Color-coded for quick identification of gas type
- Shock Adsorbing Knob - Regulator features SLAMф (Shock Limiting and Absorption Mechanism) technology built into the adjusting knob. Giving it a single impact point with a three-stage crumple zone
- Industrial Applications: Heavy Duty, High Capacity
- Design: Single Stage
- Dimensions: 3.83" W x 3.96" H x 6.52" D
- Weight: 4.0 lbs
- Maximum Inlet: 3000 PSIG
- Delivery Range: 5 - 125 PSIG
1. UPS (United Parcel Service)
2. USPS (United States Postal Service)
3. Common Carrier / Freight Truck
1. UPS Shipping: All orders able to meet UPS Weight / Volume and destinations restrictions are shipped via UPS. The default method in the contiguous United States is standard Ground. For Western Region orders UPS Ground shipping is free. For shipment to Hawaii and Alaska please choose between Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air. You may choose to upgrade your UPS Shipping Method to 3-Day Select, 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air for those items in your order that can be shipped via UPS.
UPS Restrictions: Any item greater than 150 lbs. or exceeding the UPS maximum package size total constraints of 130 inches (length + girth, where girth is 2 x width plus 2 x height) cannot be shipped via UPS. UPS also requires an actual street address location. UPS does not offer service to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO Military Mail addresses.
2. USPS Shipping: As mentioned above, UPS does not offer service to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO Military Mail addresses. In these cases we will ship your order through the United States Postal Service delivery system. (Parcel Post)
3. Common Carrier / Freight Truck: Charges displayed for freight truck delivery are for delivery within the contiguous 48 states only. Please specify if a truck with a lift gate is required to place the shipment on the ground. Exception: Alaska or Hawaii: Additional charges apply to deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii. Please contact us for actual shipping costs and methods. Toll Free: 1-800-374-9353 Monday thru Friday 7am to 5pm Pacific Time. Fax 1-559-432-9355. Email: Info@ramweldingsupply.com
Shipping Times: Standard UPS Ground delivery time in the Western Region is 1 to 3 days. Standard delivery time in the Eastern Region is 3 to 8 days. Deliveries by a common carrier can take up to 10 business days in the Eastern Region. If a faster delivery time is necessary please contact us (Toll Free: 1-800-374-9353, Monday thru Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time). We can make other arrangements to meet your requirements.
Packing Charges: $2.00 packing charge added to all orders.
Handling Charge: $5.00 handling charge added to all orders under $50.00.
Western Region States: The following states are considered Western States for shipping purposes: AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, & WY. APO Armed Forces Pacific Mail (AP) shipped through San Francisco, Calif. is also considered a Western States destination.