- Product Details
Phoenix DryRod® II Type 5 portable rod ovens offer welders increased portability. The Type 5 is available with wheels and a pull handle or with carry handles. With an electrode capacity of 50lb, the Type 5 oven can be filled from a large capacity storage oven and supply multiple welders with electrodes throughout the workday.
The Type 5 ensures electrodes remain moisture-free in the field and meet welding code requirements. Type 5 portable ovens include a thermostat to adjust oven temperature in line with electrode requirements. An optional digital thermometer can be mounted in the oven housing to provide a constant display of oven chamber temperature. Built with heavy gauge steel and powder coated to withstand challenging conditions, the Type 5 will remain in use for multiple projects.
- 50 lb (25 kg) storage capacity for 14 in or 18 in electrodes
- Adjustable thermostat provides temperature control in the field
- 10 ft cord locks into the oven base to create a fixed connection
- Body and lid insulation minimizes heat loss and energy usage
- Safety Yellow color increases field visibility
- Spring latch tightly secures insulated lid for transport
- Voltage: 120/240 Volts - Single Phase
- Temperature: 100°F - 300°F
- Adjustable Heating element: 300 watts
- Thermostat: Adjustable with indicator light
- Insulation: 1-1/2" Fiberglass Batt
- Chamber Depth: 20"
- Chamber Diameter: 8"