- Product Details
Miller's Spectrum 625 X-TREME Plasma Cutter with a powerful 40 amps cuts up to 5/8" mild steel and weighs only 21 lbs. X-CASE provides ultimate protection during transport and storage..
- Rated Cutting Capacity - The rated cutting capacity is based on traveling approximately 15 inches per minute to achieve a steady, precise cut. This is the key rating that should meet or exceed your typical cutting thickness requirements.
- XT40 Torch - Ergonomic handle with unique no-slip grip, thumb guide and finger contours help prevent operator fatigue while the flexible cable makes maneuvering easy. Now comes with the new ultra flexible Quick Connect work lead with smaller heavy duty clamp.
- Auto-Line and Multi-Voltage Plug Adapers - Auto-Line provides state-of-the-art flexibility to the end user. The Auto-Line circuitry automatically connects to 120240 VAC, single-phase power, 50/60 Hz, without removing the covers to relink the power source. Millers multi-voltage plug allows connection to 120 or 240 V receptacles without tools, jsut choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- Auto-Refire - Auto-Refire Technology provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metalall automatically. No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
- Automatic Air Regulation - The unit automatically compensates for input pressure variation to provide constant recommended torch pressure for optimum cutting and gouging performance.
- Portability - Portable in the shop or at the job site at 21 lb the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location.
- Protective X-CASE - Miller's X-CASE provides ultimate protection during transport and storage. Additional space is ideal for MVP Plugs, consumable box, as well as gloves, eye protection, etc.
- Wind Tunnel Technology & Fan-On-Demand - Wind Tunnel Technology, internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris, greatly improving reliability. Fan-On-Demand cooling system only operates when needed. In dirty or dusty environments, this feature reduces the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit.
Includes: Spectrum 625 X-TREME, XT40 Hand-Held Torch W/ 12' Cable & 40A Consumables, Heavy-duty Work Clamp & Flexible Cable W/ Quick Connect, 12' Power Cord W/ 240 V L6-30P Twist Lock Plug for MVP Adapters, MVP Adapters W/ 240V & 120V/15A Plug, X-Case Provides Protection during Transport & Storage, Shoulder Strap, Consumables Box W/ (2) Electrodes, (2) 40A Tips, (1) 30A Tip, 30A Drag Shield, Deflector and Air Fitting.
- Rated Output:
- 120V (15 A): 20 A @ 88 VDC, 60% duty cycle
- 120V (20 A): 27 A @ 91 VDC, 35% duty cylce
- 240V: 40 A @ 140 VDC, 60% duty cycle
- Rated Cut Capability: 5/8"
- Required Input Pressure Flow: 60 SCFM @ 90 PSI Min, 120 PSI Max
- Plasma Gas: Air or Nitrogen Only
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 9" x 5.5" x 13.25"
- Weight: 21 lbs.