- Product Details
Miller's Spectrum 375 X-TREME Plasma Cutter cuts up to 3/8" mild steel. The unit offers easy connection to 120V or 240V input with Auto-Line technology and MVP Adapters.
- Rated Cutting Capacity - The rated cutting capacity is based on traveling approximately 15 inches per minute to achieve a steady, precise cut. This is the key rating that should meet or exceed your typical cutting thickness requirements.
- XT30 Torch & Quick Connect Work Lead & Clamp - Ergonomic handle with unique no-slip grip, thumb guide and finger contours help prevent operator fatigue while the flexible cable makes maneuvering easy. Comes with the ultra flexible Quick Connect work lead with smaller heavy duty clamp.
- Auto-Line and Multi-Voltage Plug - Auto-Line provides state-of-the-art flexibility to the end user. The Auto-Line circuitry automatically connects to 120–240 VAC, single-phase power, 50/60 Hz, without removing the covers to relink the power source. The Miller multi-voltage plug allows connection to 120 or 240 V receptacles without tools, choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- Auto-Refire - Auto-Refire Technology provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal, all automatically! No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
- Automatic Air Regulation - The unit automatically compensates for input pressure variation to provide constant recommended torch pressure for optimum cutting performance.
- Portability - Portable in the shop or at the job site, at 19 lb the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location.
- Protective X-CASE - Miller's X-CASE provides ultimate protection during transport and storage. Additional space is ideal for MVP Plugs, consumable box, as well as gloves, eye protection, etc.
- Wind Tunnel Technology & Fan-On-Demand - Wind Tunnel Technology internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris, greatly improving reliability. Fan-On-Demand cooling system only operates when needed. In dirty or dusty environments, this feature reduces the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit.
Includes: Spectrum 375 X-TREME, XT30 Hand-held Torch W/ 12' Cable, Heavy-duty Work Clamp W/ 12' Flexible Cable, 10' MVP Power Cord, MVP Plugs 5-15P, 6-50P, X-CASE provides protection in transport and storage, Shoulder Strap, Consumables Box W/ (2) Electrodes, (2) Tips, Deflector, and Air Fitting.
- Process: Air Plasma Cutting
- Rated Output:
- 240V: 30 A @ 140 VDC 35% Duty Cycle
- 120V (20A): 27 A @ 92 VDC 20% Duty Cycle
- 120V (15A): 20 A @ 88 VDC 35% Duty Cycle
- Cutting Capability:
- Rated: 3/8"
- Sever: 5/8"
- Required Input Pressure Flow: 5.0 SCFM @ 90 PSI Min, 120 PSI Max
- Plasma Gas: Air or Nitrogen Only
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 9" x 5-1/2" x 13-1/4"
- Weight: 19 lbs.