- Product Details
The Saddle Machine was specifically designed for critical pipe applications that require a high degree of cut quality and accuracy. The Saddle Machine slides over existing pipe and cuts using an oxy-fuel or plasma torch (Not Included). Clip the Boomer Assembly, light the torch, an you're ready to cut. Operate the machine by hand crank. Complete cuts and bevels on any pipe 1.5 to 4 inches in just minutes. Both inexperienced and experienced welders can improve efficiency, accuracy and cut quality.
- PORTABLE - Light, compact unit is an excellent tool for shop or field applications.
- ACCURATE - Precision spacer bolts, located on both sides of saddle, provide stability and accuracy that result in high-quality cuts every time.
- EASY SET-UP - Requires little to no operator training to set up and achieve an accurate cut.
- PROVEN - The saddle, ring gear and cap ring are made of an aluminum alloy and hard-coat anodized to create a tough bearing surface for years of accurate cutting and beveling.
- ADAPTABLE - Can be used with most oxy/fuel or plasma machine torches with a 1 3/8" (35 mm) barrel diameter.
- BUILT TO LAST - Mathey saddle machines have been working in the harshest environments on earth for more than 80 years.
Includes: Base Machine, Torch Arm, Torch Carrier assembly, Spacer Bolts required to mount the machine to different pipe sizes, and Parts and Operating Manual.
- Model: MSA
- Pipe Sizes: 1.5" - 4"
- Included Spacers Sizes: 2", 3", and 4"
- Net Weight: 10 lbs.