- Product Details
In any fabrication environment, productivity, safety and optic clarity are important. The VIKING 3250D FGS from Lincoln Electric provides enhancements to each of these elements when compared to a standard welding helmet.
- Productivity - The integration of a clear grind shield shortens the amount of time needed to begin grinding operations and eliminates the need for a separate face shield. The expanded field of vision in both positions can reduce setup, inspection and weld time.
- Safety - The expanded field of vision in both the open and closed positions makes material inspection, grinding and general movements less hazardous. The ANSI Z87.1 compliant grind shield can protect operators from various impact hazards.
- 4C Lens Technology - Broadens the color range & hues which can be seen in both light and dark states. This eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc & puddle.
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity - This rating is determined by measuring blurriness, distortion, shade consistency and angle uniformity of the auto-darkening welding lens.
- Largest Viewing Area for Product Type - The 12.5 square inch auto-darkening viewing area provides a widescreen view which increases versatility and operator control.
- Digital Controls - Quickly change mode, shade, delay or sensitivity settings.
Includes: Helmet Bag, Bandana, Side Window Covers, (5) Outside and (2) Inside Lenses.
- Optical Clarity: 1/1/1/1
- Lens Switching Speed: 1/25,000 sec
- Variable Shade Control: 5 - 13 Internal
- Battery Replacement Type: (2) CR2450 Replaceable Batteries
- Light Sensitivity Control: Digital Display Control
- Dark to Light Control (Delay): 0.0 - 1.0 Digital Adjustment
- Grind Mode Shade Control: 4 / Internal
- Magnifying Cheater Lens Capability: Yes
- Arc Sensors: 4
- TIG AMP Rating:
- DC: > 2
- AC: > 2
- Viewing Area: 2.95" x 4.25"
- Temperature Range:
- Operating: 14°F - 131°F
- Storage: -4°F - 158°F
- Weight: 28 Oz.