- Product Details
The LN-25X wire feeder is designed to be portable and light weight for your field construction needs. CrossLinc technology provides voltage control on the feeder when paired with a CrossLinc compatible power source, no need for control cables. TVT compensates for voltage drops across long weld cable lengths, allowing you to weld with the voltage you set at the feeder. Includes a tweco input power connection.
- Safety - Reduce job site clutter by removing cumbersome control cables. Eliminate unnecessary movement of personnel across the worksite. Eliminate the need to drag control cables around the site.
- Quality - Full voltage control at the feeder results in the correct settings for every weld. Accurately compensate for voltage drop across long cable runs. Eliminate unintentional machine adjustments.
- Productivity - Set up faster with fewer cable connections. Eliminate helpers or trips to the power source when making setting adjustments. Minimize rework with easy settings adjustment.
- Reliability - Fully encapsulated and environmentally protected electronics. Replaceable flame resistant case can be installed in under five minutes.
- CrossLinc Enabled Equipment - CrossLinc technology is designed to send voltage information hundreds of feet using a standard weld cable.
Includes: Internal Contactor, Gas Solenoid, 15' Arc Sensing Lead & Clip, (2) Gun Bushings.
- Input Power Connection Type: Tweco
- Spool Capacity: 44 lbs.
- Solid Wire Size Range: .023" - 1/16"
- Cored Wire Size Range: .030" - 5/64"
- Wire Speed Range IPM (m/min): 50 - 700 IPM
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 15" x 8.7" x 23.2"
- Weight: 41 lbs.