Heat Wave is extremely proud to introduce the latest in Highly Visual technology: The Lazer Face. An ultimate statement piece for those who seek to build their own future. Utilizing a single cut lens structurally supported by a durable composite sub-frame, the Lazer Face melds state-of-the-art eyewear technology with the futuristic visions of our youth.
Custom stainless steel hardware firmly secures 2.0 mm thick, ANSI Z.87 Mass Impact safety rated, shatter-resistant lens to the sturdy polycarbonate subframe. Each Lazer Face lens offers complete UVA/UVB 400 protection - paired with its increased wrap around field of vision, the Lazer Face gives you unparalleled clarity and protection from the elements and more.
- Compliancy: Z.87 compliant, U6L3 - UV400 - 100% UVA / UVB blocking
- Lenses: Shatter-resistant polycarbonate
- Frame: Durable polycarbonate construction
- Arms: Customizable arms for no-worries repairs
1. UPS (United Parcel Service)
2. USPS (United States Postal Service)
3. Common Carrier / Freight Truck
1. UPS Shipping: All orders able to meet UPS Weight / Volume and destinations restrictions are shipped via UPS. The default method in the contiguous United States is standard Ground. For Western Region orders UPS Ground shipping is free. For shipment to Hawaii and Alaska please choose between Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air. You may choose to upgrade your UPS Shipping Method to 3-Day Select, 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air for those items in your order that can be shipped via UPS.
UPS Restrictions: Any item greater than 150 lbs. or exceeding the UPS maximum package size total constraints of 130 inches (length + girth, where girth is 2 x width plus 2 x height) cannot be shipped via UPS. UPS also requires an actual street address location. UPS does not offer service to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO Military Mail addresses.
2. USPS Shipping: As mentioned above, UPS does not offer service to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO Military Mail addresses. In these cases we will ship your order through the United States Postal Service delivery system. (Parcel Post)
3. Common Carrier / Freight Truck: Charges displayed for freight truck delivery are for delivery within the contiguous 48 states only. Please specify if a truck with a lift gate is required to place the shipment on the ground. Exception: Alaska or Hawaii: Additional charges apply to deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii. Please contact us for actual shipping costs and methods. Toll Free: 1-800-374-9353 Monday thru Friday 7am to 5pm Pacific Time. Fax 1-559-432-9355. Email: Info@ramweldingsupply.com
Shipping Times: Standard UPS Ground delivery time in the Western Region is 1 to 3 days. Standard delivery time in the Eastern Region is 3 to 8 days. Deliveries by a common carrier can take up to 10 business days in the Eastern Region. If a faster delivery time is necessary please contact us (Toll Free: 1-800-374-9353, Monday thru Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time). We can make other arrangements to meet your requirements.
Packing Charges: $2.00 packing charge added to all orders.
Handling Charge: $5.00 handling charge added to all orders under $50.00.
Western Region States: The following states are considered Western States for shipping purposes: AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, & WY. APO Armed Forces Pacific Mail (AP) shipped through San Francisco, Calif. is also considered a Western States destination.