The Future Tech is the beginning of a stronger, faster, more technical era for Heat Wave Visual. These are the future of weaponized visual high-speed performance: Aggressive, loud and innovative beyond any pair of sunglasses before them. Heat Wave spent over 2 years designing, researching, and refusing to compromise on every facet of the Future Tech to ensure that we're giving their customers what they deserve: The absolute best eyewear on the market. Designed from the ground up, the Future Tech incorporates a multitude of new, cutting edge features to improve every aspect of their performance:
Heat Wave Visual has always focused on listening to their customers to constantly improve the quality, design, and performance of their eyewear. The Future Tech was designed to give you a dominatingly bold look, unparalleled functionality and ANSI Z87+ protection right out of the box.
- Compliancy: ANSI Z87+ mass impact requirements - UV400 - 100% UVA / UVB blocking.
- Lenses: Replaceable, Shatter-resistant polycarbonate
- Frame: Durable Nylon-alloy frame construction
- Arms: Customizable arms for no-worries repairs
1. UPS (United Parcel Service)
2. USPS (United States Postal Service)
3. Common Carrier / Freight Truck
1. UPS Shipping: All orders able to meet UPS Weight / Volume and destinations restrictions are shipped via UPS. The default method in the contiguous United States is standard Ground. For Western Region orders UPS Ground shipping is free. For shipment to Hawaii and Alaska please choose between Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air. You may choose to upgrade your UPS Shipping Method to 3-Day Select, 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air for those items in your order that can be shipped via UPS.
UPS Restrictions: Any item greater than 150 lbs. or exceeding the UPS maximum package size total constraints of 130 inches (length + girth, where girth is 2 x width plus 2 x height) cannot be shipped via UPS. UPS also requires an actual street address location. UPS does not offer service to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO Military Mail addresses.
2. USPS Shipping: As mentioned above, UPS does not offer service to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO Military Mail addresses. In these cases we will ship your order through the United States Postal Service delivery system. (Parcel Post)
3. Common Carrier / Freight Truck: Charges displayed for freight truck delivery are for delivery within the contiguous 48 states only. Please specify if a truck with a lift gate is required to place the shipment on the ground. Exception: Alaska or Hawaii: Additional charges apply to deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii. Please contact us for actual shipping costs and methods. Toll Free: 1-800-374-9353 Monday thru Friday 7am to 5pm Pacific Time. Fax 1-559-432-9355. Email: Info@ramweldingsupply.com
Shipping Times: Standard UPS Ground delivery time in the Western Region is 1 to 3 days. Standard delivery time in the Eastern Region is 3 to 8 days. Deliveries by a common carrier can take up to 10 business days in the Eastern Region. If a faster delivery time is necessary please contact us (Toll Free: 1-800-374-9353, Monday thru Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time). We can make other arrangements to meet your requirements.
Packing Charges: $2.00 packing charge added to all orders.
Handling Charge: $5.00 handling charge added to all orders under $50.00.
Western Region States: The following states are considered Western States for shipping purposes: AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, NE, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, & WY. APO Armed Forces Pacific Mail (AP) shipped through San Francisco, Calif. is also considered a Western States destination.