- Product Details
Premium nickel-iron alloy electrode (AC-DC). For gray and alloyed cast iron. 65 Nickel is for the repair of all types of cast iron. It yields dense, strong, yet totally machinable deposits. It is ideal for the repair of “Meehanite”, “Ni-Resist”, ductile iron and for the joining of cast iron to steel. Typical applications embody the repair of castings, housings, gear teeth, motor, machine bases, etc.
- Tensile strength: 72,000 PSI
- Spatter free, high-density, ductile deposits.
- Close color match to cast iron
- Good Machinability: BHN 190-220
- Rod Run at 50 to 100 Amps
- AC or DC Reverse Polarity