- Product Details
Burr King's family of three wheel grinders provides maximum versatility. Contact wheel, platen, work rest support, and loose belt grinding are precision controlled with positive belt tracking, quick belt change, and linear belt tension. Constructed of rugged cast aluminum and precision machined components, every Burr King grinder delivers unexcelled, grinding, performance and reliability.
The Model 760 is the largest example of their versatile three wheel belt grinders. Model 760 offers contact, backup platen, worktable and loose belt grinding at 8000 SFPM.
- Rotating parts covered, eliminating parts entanglement, helping to provide greater operator safety
- Deeper horizontal and vertical throat clearance for larger and oddly shaped parts
- Improved dust extraction
- New and improved door latching system
- New pinch point guarding when backup platen is removed
- New urethane covered idler wheels for longer life
- New idler wheels are electrostatically conductive
- Belt Size: 1-1/2 x 60"
- Speed Variable: 800-8000 SFPM
- Shipping Weight: 130 lbs
- Horsepower: 1.5
- Volt/Phase/Hz: 120/1/50-60