- Product Details
The Cutmaster 58 is the most powerful 5/8" machine on the market today. This unit cuts through mild, stainless, or aluminum up to 1" thick. The Cutmaster 58 combines power with the well-known performance and features of the industry-leading 1Torch.
- 6.2 kW rated output, 50% Duty Cycle at 60A, available in 600V and 208-460V with automatic multi-voltage detection.
- Built for portability and durability with the integral multi-handle design.
- SL60QD 1Torch quick disconnect with ATC (Advanced Torch Connector) allowing selective replacement of either the torch handle assembly or the torch leads, using the patented SureLok technology also available as an RPT Torch.
- 5/8" recommended cut capacity with greater than 1" maximum cut and 1/2" pierce rating.
Includes: Power Supply, SQL60QD 20' Torch, Spare Parts Kit, Input Power Cable, Work Cable and Clamp.
- Cut Capacity:
- Recommended: 5/8"
- Maximum: 1"
- Pierce: 1/2"
- Input Power:
- 208-230/460V, 1/3-phase, 50/60 Hz
- 400V, 3-phase, 50Hz
- 600V, 3-phase, 50/60Hz
- Rated Duty Cycle:
- 40% @ 60A
- 60% @ 50A
- 100% @ 30A
- Output Current: 60A
- Gas Requirements: Compressed Air
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 - 104°F
- Torch Duty Cycle (SL60QD): 100% @ 60A @ 400 SCFH Air Flow
- Torch Air
- Pressure: 75 PSI
- Consumption: 6.7 CFM
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 15" x 12" x 24"
- Weight: 43 lbs.