- Product Details
The Cutmaster 58 is the most powerful 5/8 in. (16 mm) machine on the market today. This unit cuts through mild, stainless, or aluminum up to 1 in. (25 mm) thick. The Cutmaster 58 combines power with the well-known performance and features of the industry-leading 1Torch®.
- 6.2 kW rated output, 50% Duty Cycle at 60A, available in 600V and 208-460V with automatic multi-voltage detection
- Built for portability and durability with the integral multi-handle design
- SL60QD 1Torch quick disconnect with ATC® (Advanced Torch Connector) allowing selective replacement of either the torch handle assembly or the torch leads, using the patented SureLok® technology also available as an RPT Torch
- 5/8 in. (16 mm) recommended cut capacity with greater than 1 in. (25 mm) maximum cut and 1/2 in. (13 mm) pierce rating
- Industry leading 4-year warranty on power supply and 1-year warranty on torch
Includes: Power supply, torch, spare parts kit, input power cable, work cable and clam
- Cut Capacity:
- Recommended: 5/8"
- Maximum: 1"
- Pierce: 1/2"
- Output Current: 60A
- Input Power:
- 208-230/460V, 1/3 ph, 50/60 Hz
- 400V 3 phase 50Hz
- 600V 3 phase 50/60Hz
- Duty Cycle:
- 40% @ 60 A
- 60% @ 50 A
- 100% @ 30 A
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 15" x 12" x 24"
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- Torch: SL60QD hand torch