- Product Details
Delivers 300 ft-lbs of torque for faster installations. The 1/2" Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch and Detent Pin Socket Retention is designed to maximize your productivity. Its powerful 7.0-amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism that produces high torque and 1800 RPM for installation or loosening of bolts in less time. It features a detent pin to securely retain sockets or adapters, and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle has a soft cushioned grip, and provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to this lightweight tool.Special Features:
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor: Produces 300 ft-lbs of torque and 1800 RPM for maximum productivity
- AC/DC rocker switch: Enables quick selection of forward and reverse
- Detent pin: Provides secure retention of sockets and adapters
- 8-ft. fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life
1/2" Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch & Detent Pin Socket Retention
- Length: 11-5/8"
- Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Tool Warranty: 5 years
- No Load Speed: 0-1,800 RPM
- Cord Type: 8' fixed
- Peak Torque: 300ft-lbs.
- No Load IPM: 0-2,600
- Anvil Size and Type: 1/2" Square - Pin Detent