- Product Details
Gives you the freedom to weld any process including AC/DC TIG, MIG, flux-cored, and stick with one portable, powerful, easy to use machine. Setup and switching processes are fast and easy, all while ensuring excellent arc quality using either 120 or 240 volt power. Welds up to 3/8" (MIG and Stick) or 1/4" (TIG).
- All in One - Take on more projects with one machine that has MIG, Stick, AC and DC TIG.
- QuickTech - Automatically determines the polarity. MIG gun and TIG torch can stay connected at the same time. Automatically switches to the right process. Just hit the trigger or the foot control and the machine automatically changes. Automatically recalls the settings from the last process used.
- Color LCD with Auto-Set Elite - Auto-Set Elite can be used on multiple materials and multiple processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use!
- Multi-Voltage Plug - MVP allows connection to common 120 or 240 V power receptacles without the use of any tools, simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
- Pro-Set Feature - Eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Simply adjust control until Pro-Set appears on the display and the number turns blue. Available for AC Balance and Frequency (TIG), DC Pulse (TIG), and DIG (Stick).
- 14-Pin Controlled Operator Alternatives - The standard 14-pin connector lets you choose your control for a customized experience, whether it’s a foot control, fingertip control, or wireless foot control.
- Dependable Arc Starts - Provides High-Frequency, non-contact arc starting to eliminate tungsten and material contamination time after time.
Includes: Power Source, 10' MDX-100 MIG Gun, 13' Cable Electrode Holder & 25 mm Dinse-Style Connector, 12.5' Weldcraft A-150 TIG Torch w/ 25 mm Dinse-Style Connector, 10' Work Cable w/ Clamp & 25 mm Dinse-Style Connector, 6.5' Power Cord w/ MVP Plugs for 120/240 V, RFCS-14 HD Foot Control w/ 20' Cord, (2) Flow Gauge Regulators & Gas Hoses for Argon or AR/CO2 Mix, .030" Hobart Spool of Solid Wire, (2) Contact Tips for .030" Wire, Quick Select Drive Roll for .024" or .030"/.035" solid wire & .030"/.035" Flux-Cored Wire, AK2C TIG Torch Accessory Kit, Material Thickness Gauge (229895), Hook-and-Loop Cord Wraps.
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
- TIG AC (GTAW-AC)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
- Amperage Range:
- MIG: 30 - 230 A
- AC/DC TIG: 20 - 210 A
- DC Stick: 30 - 200 A
- Input Power: 120/240 V, 1-Phase, 50/60 Hz
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 45 VDC
- Wire Feed Speed: 60 - 600 IPM
- Current Type: AC/DC
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 17.5" x 11.25" x 21.5"
- Weight: 56 lbs.