- Product Details
The only all-in-one, portable, multiprocess power source from Miller is their most versatile machine to date. Weighing only 29 lbs and running on either 120 or 230V, the Multimatic 200 can go anywhere you need to MIG, TIG or Stick weld.
- Auto-Set Elite - Auto-Set Elite can be used on multiple materials and multiple processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use!
- Inverter Technology - Combines best-in-class characteristics with the portability of a 29-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
- Ultimate Durability - Impact-resistant case provides strength and durability, protecting the internal components and welding wire.
- Excellent Arc Characteristics - Positive arc starts and an extremely stable arc with minimal spatter on both mixed gases and straight CO2.
- Plugs in Anywhere - Multi-voltage plug allows you to connect to common 120 or 230 V power receptacles without the use of any tools, choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- TIG Contractor Kit - Gives everything you need for remote TIG Welding w/ the Multimatic 200.
Includes: TIG Contractor Kit (301287), Power Source, 10' MDX-250 MIG Gun, 13' Cable w/ Electrode Holder & 25 mm Dinse-Style Connector, 10' Work Cable w/ Clamp & 25 mm Dinse-Style Connector, Power Cord w/ MVP Plugs for 120V/230V, Flow Gauge Regulator & Gas Hose for Argon or AR/CO2 Mix, (2) Contact Tips for .030" Wire, (2) Contact Tips for .035" Wire, Quick Select Drive Roll for .024" or .030"/.035" solid wire & .030"/.035" Flux-Cored Wire, Information Settings Chart & Quick Setup Guide, Material Thickness Gauge (229895).
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
- Weld Thickness:
- Steel: 24 ga. - 3/8"
- Aluminum: 18 ga. - 3/8"
- TIG: .020" - 3/16" Steel
- Stick: 16 ga. - 3/8" Steel
- Input Power:
- 120V: 20A, 50/60 Hz. Single phase
- 230V: 18A, 50/60 Hz, Single phase
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 90 VDC
- Wire Feed Speed: 70 - 425 IPM
- Current Type: DC
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 14.5" x 9.75" x 17"
- Weight: 29 lbs