- Product Details
All-in-one wire welder that welds 24 gauge - 3/16" mild steel. The 120V powered Millermatic that is easy to use.
- Auto-Set: A breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG minus the hassle of finding parameters. Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness
- Manual Mode: Gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine when welding aluminum, stainless steel or anytime you want to set your own parameters on mild steel
- Angled All Aluminum Drive System: Robust wire drive with Quick Select drive roll and calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15-foot MIG guns
- Quick Select Drive Roll: Makes setup quicker by offering three grooves - two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
- 120V Input Power: Uses 120V household input power so there is no special power requirements. Flexible to use in any location
- Smooth-Start: This technology provides a smooth, spatter-free start. The best starting machine in the 120V MIG category. No more pop-gun starts or spatter to clean up
- Auto Spoolgun Detect: Automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch
- Thermal Overload & 'Tip Saver' Short Circuit Protection: Shuts down the unit and activates the over-temperature light if the airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Tip Saver shuts down output when the tip is shorted to the work extending tip life and protecting internal components from damage
Includes: 141 MIG Power Source; 6.5ft power cord with plug; 10ft work cable with clamp; Argon and AR/CO2 mix flow gauge regulator with gas hose; Hobart spool of .030" solid wire; Two contact tips for .030" wire; Quick Select drive rolls for .024" or .030/.035" flux-cored wire; Material thicknes gauge; and Velco cord wraps
- Weld Thickness: 24 ga. - 3/16" steel & 18-14 ga. aluminum
- Input power: 120V, 20A, 60 Hz, single-phase
- Rated output:
- 90A @ 18.5 VDC, 20% duty cycle
- 40A @ 16 VDC, 100% duty cycle, CSA