- Product Details
Maximum flexibility - Miller Electric combines advanced inverter technology with Auto-Line technology, offering the most flexible AC/DC TIG/Stick power supply in the welding industry. This model offers full AC features, including advanced waveforms and wide ranges of balance and frequency.
- Upgradeable and Expandable - front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software & expand product features
- Auto-Line Power Management Technology - Allows hookup to either single-phase or three-phase electrical input from 120-460 V with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting
- Pro-Set feature - This feature eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of pre-set controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display
- Stick Features (AC/DC) - Tailored arc control (DIG) allows the arc characteristic to be changed for specific applications and electrodes. Smooth running 7018 or stiffer, more penetrating 6010. Hot Start adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking. Stick-Stuck detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode
Includes: Dynasty® 210, 8 ft. primary cord, adjustable shoulder strap,quick reference guide, and (2) dinse style connectors
- Processes: Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P), Stick (SMAW), TIG (GTAW), TIG AC (GTAW-AC), TIG DC (GTAW-DC), Aluminum Welding, Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- Amperage Min: 1
- Amperage Max: 210
- Material Thickness: Steel: 0.002 in. - 1/4 in. ; Aluminum: 0.012 in. - 1/4 in.
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 80 VDC
- Input Phase: 1 and 3 Phase
- Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V; 208 V; 220/230/240 V; 380/400 V; 460/480 V
- Input Hz: 50 / 60 hz
- Current Type: AC / DC
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 8.6" x 13.6" x 22.5"
- Weight: 47lbs