- Product Details
The Mini-fit is an excellent tool for aligning random lots of small tubes, pipes and fittings up to Schedule 40. The Clamp is extremely lightweight, easy to set up and adjust, and is small enough to fit in the Welder's Toolbox, requiring no additional tools for operation.
An ingenious adaptation of Mathey-Dearman's patented Chain Clamp design that is perfect for light-duty applications. The Mini-Fit is tough enough to align 3/4" to 8" (19 to 203 mm) diameter carbon steel pipes with a wall thickness up to Schedule 40.
- Aligns pipe to Schedule 40 specifications
- Fits pipe sizes 3/4" to 8" (19 - 203 mm) diameter
- Reforms pipe to Schedule 10 specifications.
- 25" (64 mm) Chain required for the pipe range
- Two (2) Single Screw Jackbars
- Jackbar Main Block
- Operating Manual