- Product Details
The Makita 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder has a labyrinth construction that seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for a long life, with an additional, protective zigzag varnish that seals the motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation.
- 7.5 AMP motor delivers 10,000 RPM for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.5 lbs.)
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes
- Switch is located on side of the motor housing for operator convenience
- AC/DC Switch for Use with Alternative Power Source
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-1/2") for added comfort
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned every 90А
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
Includes: (1) 4-1/2" Grinding Wheel, (1) 4-1/2" Wheel Guard, (1) Lock Nut, (1) Lock Nut Wrench, (1) Inner Flange, and (1) Side Handle
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- AMPS: 7.5 amps
- No Load Speed: 11,000 RPM
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Lock-On: Yes
- Lock-Off: No
- Power Type: Corded
- Overall Length: 10-5/8"
- Net weight: 4.5 lbs