- Product Details
The VIKING 3350, lincoln's top-of-the-line helmet series, provides the best optical clarity available in a welding helmet today and the largest viewing area in its class. The 3350 Series offers a pivot style headgear designed for greater comfort and optimal fit.
- Industry leading optics with 4C Lens Technology, perfect 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating, and extra large 12.5 sq. inch viewing area
- Superior comfort with the pivot style X6 headgear that distributes weight, reduces pressure, and optimizes battery
- External low profile grind control
- Consistent indoor & outdoor performance
- Longer battery life
- Low Profile External Grind Control - Easily switch between weld and grind mode for increased productivity
Includes: Comes with helmet bag, bandanna, and lenses. Decal sheet included. Design your own helmet!
- Lens switching speed: 1/25,000
- Variable Shade/Control: 5-13 Internal
- Battery Replacement: CR2450 Battery
- Magnifying Cheater Capable Lens: Yes
- Grind Mode Shade Control: 3.5 External & Internal
- Dark to Light Delay: 0.1 - 1.0 Fully Adjustable
- Arc Sensors: 4
- TIG Amp Rating: DC > 2A, AC > 2A
- Viewing Area: 3.74" x 3.34"
- Cartridge Size: 4.5" x 5.25"
- Temperature Range:
- Operating: -10°C - +55°C
- Storage: -20°C - +70°C