- Product Details
The SAE-300® MP multiprocess engine-driven welder responds to the numerous challenges that are a fact of life in pipe welding operations. The SAE-300® MP combines a rugged design with traditional pure DC generator technology for excellent welding performance in pipe, construction and maintenance applications.
- Industrial Diesel Engine - 3-cylinder, water-cooled, 1800 RPM engines with a fuel gauge on control panel.
- Dual Continuous Control of Output - Two continuous dials on the control panel allow for a precise setting of both voltage and current for critical pipe welding applications. Adjust the arc for a snappy "digging" arc for root and hot passes on pipe with cellulosic electrode, or for a soft "buttery" arc for pipe welding with low hydrogen electrode.
- Pure DC Generator Welding Output - Pipeline operators will enjoy welding with the arc produced from the rotating armature/field coil system manufactured for many years by Lincoln Electric.
- All Copper Windings - Arc stability, dependability and long-life are enhanced with all-copper windings.
Includes: Wireless Remote
- Rated Output:
- Output Range: 40-350A DC
- Generator Output: 3,000 W
- Type of Engine: Kubota D1503 Diesel EPA Tier 4
- Speed: 24.7 HP @ 1800 RPM
- Cylinders: 3
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 45.5" x 24.3" x 62.8"
- Weight: 1432 lbs