- Product Details
The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is a multiprocess welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop.
- Lightweight and portablejust 40 lbs.
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access
- MIG: Weld up to 3/8 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum* up to 3/16 in.
- Flux-Cored (Self- and Gas-shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs
- DC Stick: Handles up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes
- DC TIG: Enabled by Touch Start TIG® technology
Includes: Dual voltage input cables - 110V or 230V; Work cable and clamp; electrode holder and lead assembly; Adjustable gas regulator and hose; Gas and gasless nozzles; Gun cable liner (pre-installed gun); Spindle adapter; Sample 2 lb spool of superarc L-56 mild steel MIG wire; Sample 1 lb spool of innershield NR-211-MP flux-cored wire; .025-.030 in and .035 inch drive rolls; .030 - .045 knurled drive rolls; .025 - .035 and .045 inch wire guides; and replacement screen shield
- Input Power:
- 120 / 1 / 60
- 230 / 1 / 60
- Rated Output:
- 120V: 100A / 19V / 40%
- 230V: 200A / 24V / 25%
- Input Current:
- 120V : 15A
- 230V : 14.7A
- Output Range:
- 120V: 20-140 Amps DC, Max. OCV: 56
- 230V: 20-220 Amps DC, Max. OCV: 56
- Cored Wire Size Range: .035" - .045"
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 50 - 500 IPM
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 14" x 10.75" x 19"
- Weight: 40 lbs.