- Product Details
The POWER MIG 210 MP power supply is a multiprocess welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop.
- Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere - Lightweight and portable, just 40 lbs.! With dual voltage inputs (120V or 230V) you can plug into any common power supply.
- Ready Set Weld - Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze. Large color display guides you through the setup process. Advanced options and settings are simple to access.
Includes: 10' Magnum Pro 175L Gun, 120V/230V Input Cables, Work Cable and Clamp, Electrode Holder and Lead Assembly, Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose, Gas and Gasless Nozzles, Gun Cable Liner, Spindle Adapter, 1 lb Spool of SuperArc L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire, 0.5 lb Spool Innershield NR-211-MP-Flux-Cored Wire, .025" and .035" Contact Tips, .025" - .030" and .035" Drive Rolls, .030" - .045" Knurled Drive Rolls, .025" - .035" and .045" Wire Guides.
- Input Power: 155/230/1/60
- Rated Output:
- 120V: 100A/19V/40%
- 230V: 200A/24V/25%
- Input Current:
- Output Range:
- 120V: 20-140 Amps DC, Max. OCV: 56
- 230V: 20-220 Amps DC, Max. OCV: 56
- Solid Wire Size Range: .025" - .035"
- Cored Wire Size Range: .035" - .045"
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 50 - 500 IPM
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 14" x 10.75" x 19"
- Weight: 40 lbs.