- Product Details
The NEW Invertec® V155-S offers much more than you would expect from a welder this size. Weighing in at just under 15 lbs. the Invertec® V155-S is no lightweight contender. It packs the full punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. With 120/230V auto reconnect operation, the Invertec® V155-S can operate from a portable generator. It can also plug into a 200 foot 230V extension cord (not included) so you can weld just about anywhere. The tough dent resistant case is IP23 rated for outdoor use.
- Two stick modes, SOFT and CRISP, provide the right arc characteristics for different types of electrodes
- Fan-As-Needed (F.A.N.) reduces noise and dust inside the machine
- Auto-Adaptive Arc Force minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter
- Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier
- Touch Start TIG® mode it’s like getting a TIG welder for free
Includes: Invertec® V155-S; Stick electrode holder and cable, 10 ft. with Twist Mate plug; Work clamp and cable, 10 ft. with Twist Mate plug; Fully adjustable shoulder strap; 120/230V input cord, 6.6 ft. with a 120V 15 Amp plug; Extra 120V 20 Amp plug; Gas regulator; PTA-17V TIG torch with Ultra-Flex cable and Twist Mate adapter; PTA-17 TIG accessory kit; and easy-store/easy-carry suitcase
- Input Power: 120/1/50/60; 230/1/50/60
- Rated output: 130A/15.2V/30%; 155A/16.2V/30%
- Input current: 22.8A; 28.8A
- Output range: 5-155A DC
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Dimensions (in) HxWxD: 11.3 x 6.2 x 15.4