- Product Details
The Invertec® V155-S offers much more than you would expect from a welder this size. Weighing in at just under 15 lbs. the Invertec® V155-S is no lightweight contender. It packs the full punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. With 120/230V auto reconnect operation, the Invertec® V155-S can operate from a portable generator. It can also plug into a 200 foot 230V extension cord (not included) so you can weld just about anywhere. The tough dent resistant case is IP23 rated for outdoor use.
- Two Stick Modes - SOFT and CRISP, provide the right arc characteristics for different types of electrodes
- Fan-As-Needed (F.A.N.) - Reduces noise and dust inside the machine
- Auto-Adaptive Arc Force - Minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter
- Automatic Hot Start - Boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier
- Touch Start TIG Mode - It’s like getting a TIG welder for free
Includes: Invertec V155-S, Stick Electrode Holder and 10' Cable W/ Twist Mate Plug, Work Clamp and 10' Cable W/ Twist Mate Plug, Fully Adjustable Shoulder Strap, 120/230V Input cord 6.6' W/ a 120V 15A Plug, Extra 120V 20A Plug, Gas Regulator, PTA-17V TIG Torch W/ Ultra-Flex Cable and Twist Mate Adapter, PTA-17 TIG Accessory Kit, and Easy-Store/Easy-Carry Case.
- Input Power: 115/230/1/50/60
- Rated Output:
- Input current:
- Output range: 5-155A DC
- Dimensions (in) HxWxD: 11.3 x 6.2 x 15.4
- Weight: 30 lbs.