- Product Details
The Cross Country 300 keeps the operation simple with intuitive constant current (CC), constant voltage (CV) and TIG mode control. This enables the user to easily change over from stick to wire to TIG welding processes.
- It's All About the Arc - Tuned by pipeline welders for pipeline welders. Excellent for root, fill and cap passes and designed for cellulosic or low hydrogen stick electrodes.
- The Size is Right - Easily fits on trucks. Small footprint saves space in your truck bed and low height for clear visibility through your back window.
- Easy To Use - Dual controls are designed for pipeline welding. Fewer controls improves simplicity and reliability. Easy access for routine maintenance, even when in a truck.
- Flexible - Supports DC stick, wire and TIG processes. Easily connects to Lincoln wire feeders. Powerful generator for grinders, pumps and travel trailers
- Rated Output:
- DC Pipe Current:
- Range: 40 to 300 amps
- DC Touch Start TIG:
- Range: 20 to 250 amps
- DC Constant Voltage:
- Range: 14 to 32 Volts
- Single Dial Continuous Control
- Generator Output:
- Single Phase: 10kW Continuous
- Three Phase: 11kW Continuous
- Engine: Kubota V1505 EPA Tier 4 Final 22 HP @ 1,800 rpm, 4 cylinders
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 31.9 in. x 25.3 in. x 56 in.
- Weight: 1,034 lbs.