- Product Details
The Powermax65 plasma system is a versatile machine for heavy-duty cutting and gouging in demanding environments. Designed to maximize uptime and productivity, the system offers the latest technological innovations, such as Smart Sense technology to automatically adjust the gas pressure. With a variety of Duramax torch styles, operators can easily select exactly the right tool for the job: hand cutting or gouging, portable automation, X-Y table, and robotic cutting or gouging.
- Maximum Productivity - Finish jobs faster with cuts speeds one and a half times greater than oxyfuel on 1/2" mild steel. Superior cut and gouge quality let you spend less time on grinding and edge preparation. Multiple, easy-to-use torch styles let you tackle a wide variety of jobs using the same system.
- Easy-to-Use for Cutting and Gouging - No need to change the air pressure, Smart Sense technology ensures that it is always correctly set. SpringStart technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch. Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross buildup for smoother cutting.
- Rugged and Reliable - Hypertherm Certified reliability ensures peak performance even in the harshest environments. Duramax torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistnace.
Includes: Power Supply and 75° Hand Torch W/ 25' Lead.
- Input Voltages:
- 200 - 480 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz
- 200 - 600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz
- Input Current @ 9 kW:
- 200/208/240/480 V, 1-PH, 52/50/44/22 A
- 200/208/240/480/600 V, 3-PH, 32/31/27/13/13 A
- Output Current: 20 - 65 A
- Rated Output Voltage: 139 VDC
- Duty Cycle @ 104°F:
- 50% @ 65 A, 230 - 600 V, 1/3-PH
- 40% @ 65 A, 200 - 208 V, 1/3-PH
- 100% @ 46 A, 230 - 600 V, 1/3-PH
- Open Circuit Voltage: 295 VDC
- Gas Inlet Flow Rate/Pressure:
- Cutting: 400 SCFH; 6.7 SCFM @ 85 PSI
- Gouging: 450 SCFH; 7.5 SCFM @ 70 PSI
- Input Power Cable Length: 10'
- Power Supply Type: Inverter - IGBT
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 19.7" x 9.2" x 17.9"
- Weight: 64 lbs.