- Product Details
Meet the newest member of hypertherms best-selling line of Powermax portable plasma systems. The Powermax45 XP plasma cutter delivers increased cut capacity, up to 5/8" metal, as well as faster cut speeds, and automatic gas adjustment for quick, simple setup and operation. New Duramax Lock torches support handheld and mechanized cutting of a wider range of metal thicknesses, along with precision gouging such as spot weld removal, and marking capabilities.
- Easy to Use - One of hypertherms most compact and light weight systems, the Powermax45 XP is the ideal portable plasma cutter for a 5/8" rated cutting system. Patented drag-cutting technology makes it easy to use, even for first-time operators. Smart Sense technology ensures that air pressure is always correctly set.
- Outstanding Versatility - CNC interface and FastConnect torch connection allows both handheld and mechanized operation. A wide range of torch and consumable styles to choose from for both handheld and automated processes. Extensive array of application capabilities via specialty consumables for fine feature cutting, extended reach cutting, gouging, precision gouging, and marking.
- Maximum Productivity - Finish jobs faster, with cut speeds 1.5 times greater than oxyfuel on 1/4" mild steel. Superior cut and gouge quality, reduces time for grinding and edge preparation. New torch disable switch feature allows faster, easier changeout of consumables.
- Rugged and Reliable - Duramax Lock torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance. SpringStart technology ensures consistent starting and optimum torch performance. Hypertherm Certified reliability ensures peak performance even in the most demanding environments.
- Designed for Low Environmental Impact - Plasma cutting efficiency is 11% better than its predecessor, enabling you to cut more steel with less power, in less time. All plasma system components are recyclable. 14% lighter than its predecssor and delivers more cutting power.
Includes: Power Supply and 75° Hand Torch.
- Input Voltages: 200 - 240 V, 1-PH, 50-60 Hz
- Input Current @ 6.5 kW: 200 - 240 V, 1-PH, 39/32 A
- Output Current: 10 - 45 A
- Rated Output Voltage: 145 VDC
- Duty Cycle @ 104°F:
- 50% @ 45 A, 200 - 240 V, 1-PH
- 60% @ 41 A, 200 - 240 V, 1-PH
- 100% @ 32 A, 200 - 240 V, 1-PH
- Open Circuit Voltage: 275 VDC, 265 VDC
- Gas Inlet Flow Rate/Pressure: 400 SCFH @ 90 PSI
- Input Power Cable Length: 10'
- Power Supply Type: Inverter - IGBT
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 17.4" x 6.8" x 14.1"
- Weight: 31 lbs.