- Product Details
The Powermax30 XP is a highly portable plasma cutting system that can handle a wide range of applications. A unique “two-in-one” design provides high-power capability for thick metal cutting, as well as the FineCut consumables for detailed, thin metal cutting. The versatile 30 amp system uses air or nitrogen to cut electrically conductive metals, such as mild steel, stainless steel, or aluminum.
- Easy to Use - System includes everything you need to get you cutting quickly and easily. Small size and light weight lets you take the Powermax30 XP anywhere. Plug into any 120 or 240 V power.
- Superior Performance in a Compact Package - Fast cutting speeds and excellent cut quality let you finish jobs quicker, with fewer secondary operations. Built to withstand heavy-duty use in the most demanding environments.
- "Two-in-One" Design for Maximum Versatility - High-power cutting on thick metal. FineCut consumables enable high quality cuts on thin metal, leaving a clean edge and a narrow kerf.
Includes: Power Supply, 15' Duramax LT Hand Torch W/ Standard Consumables, 15' Work Clamp, Operator & Safety Manuals, Consumable Kit W/ (1) Standard Nozzle, (1) Electrode, (1) FineCut Nozzle & (1) FineCut Deflector, Plastic Carrying Case, and Carrying Strap.
- Input Voltages: 120 - 240 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz
- Input Current @ 3.8 kW: 120 - 240 V, 1-PH, 25-18.8 A
- Output Current: 15 - 30 A
- Rated Output Voltage: 125 VDC
- Duty Cycle @ 104F:
- 35%, 240 V
- 20%, 120 V
- Open Circuit Voltage: 256 VDC
- Gas Inlet Flow Rate/Pressure: 4 SCFM @ 80 PSI
- Input Power Cable Length: 10'
- Power Supply Type: Inverter - IGBT
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 14" x 6.6" x 12"
- Weight: 21 lbs.