- Product Details
Despite its small size, the Powermax30 AIR delivers big performance. The smallest, lightest handheld plasma cutting system in its class, it includes its own built-in air compressor, so you can use the Powermax30 AIR anywhere there's single-phase power. Just plug it in, attach the work clamp and you're ready to cut.
- Easy to Setup and Operate - Internal compressor eliminates the need for an external air compressor and filter. Plug into any 120 or 240 V power.
- Superior Performance in a Compact Package - Patent-pending consumable design enables consistent cutting by optimizing the airflow from the compact internal compressor. Quickly cut metal grate or rusted metal without retriggering with the continuous pilot arc feature. Fast cutting speeds and superior cut quality let you finish jobs quicker, with fewer secondary operations.
- Exceptional Versatility - Just one tool is all you need to cut a variety of metal types and thickness. Small size and light weight let you take the Powermax30 AIR to the work, rather than bringing the work to the system, an ideal solution for a wide range of cutting applications. Built to withstand heavy-duty use in the most demanding environments.
Includes: Power Supply, AIR T30 Hand Torch W/ 15' Lead & Work Clamp, Operator & Safety Manuals, (1) Nozzle, (1) Electrode, and Carrying Strap.
- Input Voltages: 120 - 240 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz
- Input Current @ 2.5 kW: 120 - 240 V, 1-PH, 29-15 A
- Output Current: 15 - 30 A
- Rated Output Voltage: 83 VDC
- Duty Cycle @ 104°F:
- 35%, 240 V
- 20%, 120 V
- Open Circuit Voltage: 256 VDC
- Input Power Cable Length: 10'
- Power Supply Type: Inverter - IGBT
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 16.5" x 7.7" x 13.1"
- Weight: 29.8 lbs