- Product Details
The Rebel is a true multi-process welder. Whether you're welding MIG, Flux-cored, Stick or TIG, the Rebel will perform like it was born to run that process. The Rebel has two modes of operation. Use the Basic mode for easy set-up. If your a veteran welder, use the Advanced mode for built-in arc control that constantly monitors your weld and adapts for superior, repeatable welds that will truly blow your mind.
- TRUE Multi-Process - Professional-grade MIG performance, including flux-cored. Excellent Stick performance. Exceptional lift ITG performance down to 5 amps. Compatible with spool gun for welding aluminum
- DUAL VOLTAGE - Runs on 120V-230V single-phase input power (adapter included). Top-Level performance across all processes - even on 120V power. Auto-detect knows what type of input power the machine's connected to. Runs off a 3.7 KW (120V) or 7.5 KW (230V) generator.
- RUGGED CASE DESIGN - Five-handle roll cage for easy transport and handling. Steel unibody housing for increased protection and superior durability. Recessed body panels for increased strength.
- LARGE, 4.3 in. COLOR SCREEN - Intuitive LCD/TFT display. Well protected by front handles and a hefty composite bezel. Easily switch from one process to the next. Built-in on-screen manual, spare parts listing, and welding parameters guide
Includes: Tweco Fusion 180 MIG gun with 10 ft. cable, Spare MIG gun parts kit (including contact tips and drive rolls), Tweco 200A electrode holder with 13 ft. cable, Four (4) general purpose 6013 stick electrodes, ESAB 70S-6 .030 4 in., 2 lb. sample spool, TIG torch and accessories, Tweco Ground clamp with leads, Victor Argon flowgauge regulator with 12.5 ft. gas hose, 120V and 230V adapter plugs.
- Primary voltage: 120VAC,208/230 VAC
- Supply voltage range: 90-270 VAC
- MIG output: 130 A/20.5 V (120 V) @ 20% Duty Cycle; 205 A/24.3 V (230 V) @ 25% Duty Cycle
- Stick output: 90 A/23.6 V (120 V) @ 40% Duty Cycle; 180 A/27.2 V (230 V) @ 25% Duty Cycle
- TIG output: 130 A/15.2 V (120 V) @ 40% Duty Cycle; 180 A/17.2 V (230 V) @ 30% Duty Cycle